Technical Sales Manager International (m/w)
Acquisition of new customers in target markets and technical sales activities
- Working on the Gerber and Dxf files to prepare the projects before transferring them to technical team in order to establish the feasibility and design for manufacturing
- Manage existing customers and ensure/sustain running business
- Act as a vector between customers and technical support staffs and production engineers to meet customer needs.
- Proactive, forecast sales in order to ensure expectations achievement of objectives
- Identification of new opportunities fitting within Swissflex Microelectronics market
- Concentration with technical management on developing new services, products, and technologies.
- Attend industry events, prospection and trade fairs
Degree in electronics and physics engineer
- Experience with photolithography in microelectronics, desirable 5 years
- Global sales experience preferred 5 years with B2B experience, ability to understand microelectronics circuits technology and applications in industry network
- Experience with sales and customer acquisition and ability to contracts with customers
- Capable to work independently but supported with technical and production teams.
- Ability and willing to travel up to 80% of time
- Experiences with customers technical files and understanding
- Excellent knowledge of production of microelectronics, perfect overview of various production processes, manufacturing equipment, materials and finishes.
- Excellent experience with thin film deposition technology
- Transfer the customers CAD Design file which will be assisted with engineering team
- Coordination customers design projects with engineering team to evaluation of feasibility and manufacturing possibilities
- Excellent knowledge of the IPC standards for microelectronics technology, ceramics and aluminum based circuits
- Language skills:
- English & German fluent.
- Working knowledge of French would be desirable
Ultra Flexible Wearable Electronics
We are looking for a scientific or a R&D engineering ultra thin flexible wearable and bendable electronics and applications.
- Diploma or master degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics
- Photolithography and Multilayer electronics
- Highly motivated with good experimental and experiences
- Experience in semiconductor technology and in one or more of the following fields would be an advantage: RF and integrated circuit design
- Flexible electronics Materials (Glass panel, PET film, PI film, PEN film, Metal (Alu, Cu))
- Processing (Photolithography, Vacuum deposition, wet/dry etch processing, coating single and double side)
- Application (Sensors “Biometric”, Medical “Catheter technology, Implantable and Diagnostic”, Solar cells, Display, RFID, Gas sensors, Heaters, etc.)
- NEW Swissflex Microelectronics Products “FLEXOGRAPHY in Organic Microlectronics”
- Very good oral and written skills in French, English and German are mandatory
Please send your application
Cover – motivation letter, CV, Copies of certificates, and addresses of at least two referees to
SWISSFLEX MICROELECTRONICS SARL
Engineering & Production location – Parc Technology III
Rue de la clef 9,
Tel: +41 78 686 24 18