Technical Sales Manager International (m/w)
- Acquisition of new customers in target markets and technical sales activities
- Working on the Gerber and Dxf files to prepare the projects before transferring them to technical team in order to establish the feasibility and design for manufacturing
- Manage existing customers and ensure/sustain running business
- Act as a vector between customers and technical support staffs and production engineers to meet customer needs.
- Proactive, forecast sales in order to ensure expectations achievement of objectives
- Identification of new opportunities fitting within Swissflex Microelectronics market
- Concentration with technical management on developing new services, products, and technologies.
- Attend industry events, prospection and trade fairs
- Degree in electronics and physics engineer
- Experience with photolithography in microelectronics, desirable 5 years
- Global sales experience preferred 5 years with B2B experience, ability to understand microelectronics circuits technology and applications in industry network
- Experience with sales and customer acquisition and ability to contracts with customers
- Capable to work independently but supported with technical and production teams.
- Ability and willing to travel up to 80% of time
- Experiences with customers technical files and understanding
- Excellent knowledge of production of microelectronics, perfect overview of various production processes, manufacturing equipment, materials and finishes.
- Excellent experience with thin film deposition technology
- Transfer the customers CAD Design file which will be assisted with engineering team
- Coordination customers design projects with engineering team to evaluation of feasibility and manufacturing possibilities
- Excellent knowledge of the IPC standards for microelectronics technology, ceramics and aluminum based circuits
- Language skills:
- English & German fluent.
- Working knowledge of French would be desirable
Design Engineer & Production Processes
Provide design & process engineering instructions for the production of a diverse range of custom thin film flexible circuits & devices.
Daily work includes CAD design & layout, detailing & documentation of manufacturing process instructions, test and characterization of completed thin film flexible circuits & devices.
- Create manufacturing specifications; generate production sequences, routings, and technical work instructions.
- Use CAD to design and layout Photomasks and production tooling which supports production requirements.
- Work closely with production planning to support released products and work orders.
- Support production issues by assisting process engineers with analyses.
- Manage manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing revise drawings, work instructions, and process routings.
- Identify ways to streamline design tasks, reduce lead times, and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Work with other relevant Sales and Production departments to determine estimated costs, run times, cost reductions, yield improvements.
- Work with internal and external suppliers on manufacturing process details.
- MS degree in Physics, Materials Science, Engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in mechanical design, thermal design, or process engineering.
- Design Engineer with 5+ years of industry experience in supporting semiconductor or thin film production processes such as sputtering, plating, photolithography, dry and wet etching, etc.
- Working experience in a semiconductor fabrication facility is highly desirable.
- Strong developing and implementing innovative solutions to complex problems in a timely manner.
- Experience in supporting Clean-room production.
- Proficient in creating/updating mechanical design files in CAD mechanical drawings.
- Experience in ERP and programming.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills in (FR, DE, EN).
Head Product Development
Swissflex Microelectronics, founded in 2016, is a dynamic high-tech company in the field of microelectronics, specializing in next generation of thin-film flexible and rigid electronics with exciting opportunities. The company has made remarkable progress in developing the production technologies and high performance thin film technology and is now expanding to increase production volume.
Swissflex Microelectronics, with a team of 4 employees, offers attractive conditions in a strongly developing market worldwide.
The Product Development Head will be responsible for leading the team in developing a product portfolio strategy and in the long-term product planning process.
The candidate will be required to conceptualize and execute innovative product ideas and applications.
This position requires perform key responsibilities, including:
– Designing and Engineering of product development roadmap to ensure successful execution of the company’s strategy.
– Product development, production and commercial functions and meeting key business outcomes across those areas.
– Establishing Product Development Roadmap
– Applications and system engineering for defined products
– Bringing the customers into product portfolio and individual product development plan
– Development of processes for new product development, from the idea to release stage including user research, testing and roll-out
– Functioning as point of contact for product design and management, product and quality assurance.
– Building and leading a team of Product, Applications and Reliability Engineers to develop new products
– Working Knowledge of Electronics, Mechanical and Quality management systems would be preferred.
The candidate should have a relevant university degree in electronics and physics engineer.
The candidate’s experience should include at least 3-5 years in a leadership position in product development, and also at least 5 years of
experience in in developing innovative products (product development experience in microelectronics would be preferable).
The candidate should have good communication skills in French, English and German and should be able to work within an international team.
The candidate should not hesitate to travel if required.
Please send your complete application:
– Motivation letter
– Curriculum vitae
– Job references
Ultra Flexible Wearable Electronics
We are looking for a scientific or a R&D engineering ultra thin flexible wearable and bendable electronics and applications.
- Diploma or master degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics
- Photolithography and Multilayer electronics
- Highly motivated with good experimental and experiences
- Experience in semiconductor technology and in one or more of the following fields would be an advantage: RF and integrated circuit design
- Flexible electronics Materials (Glass panel, PET film, PI film, PEN film, Metal (Alu, Cu))
- Processing (Photolithography, Vacuum deposition, wet/dry etch processing, coating single and double side)
- Application (Sensors “Biometric”, Medical “Catheter technology, Implantable and Diagnostic”, Solar cells, Display, RFID, Gas sensors, Heaters, etc.)
- NEW Swissflex Microelectronics Products “FLEXOGRAPHY in Organic Microlectronics”
- Very good oral and written skills in French, English and German are mandatory
Please send your application
Cover – motivation letter, CV, Copies of certificates, and addresses of at least two referees to
Please contact us :
SWISSFLEX MICROELECTRONICS SARL
Engineering & Production location – Parc Technology III
Rue de la clef 9,
Tel: +41 78 686 24 18